In our weekly sound journey sacks participants discover:
- Musical storytelling that wholly encompasses expressive arts and design ‘EYFS’
- Original songs from upbeat and BIG fun to beautiful and dreamy
- New ways to explore nursery rhymes and traditional children’s songs
- Colourful and larger than life puppet characters
- Highly interactive themes
- Contemporary, yet simple props
- A wonderland that children can create themselves and play amongst in their own way…
Each session provides a ‘sound journey’, a story set to music.
Once upon a time
We start our journey with finger plays, happy claps and ryhmes providing focus and listening time.
Followed by a different adventure every week.
A beautiful finale offers a calm and dreamy space for participants to relax and reflect.
All Hartbeeps programmes are structured around the 4 key areas of learning & development from the EYFS framework
To arrange a discovery visit to your nursery or pre-school please contact