Jobs: children’s entertainer jobs & session leaders
We always have children’s entertainer jobs available at Hartbeeps because we’re always looking for wonderful, fun people to lead our musical mother and baby groups. Hartbeeps is growing and we need you to help us!
Our magical classes are all timed to a musical backing track and our leaders sing (or sing-along) to our own remixed nursery rhymes and original songs. We use amazing props, lighting effects and puppets to bring our adventures to life. The classes take part in our Baby Land “set” which we create in each of our venues using mats, sparkly parachutes and more.
Work for yourself: Full training and support given, part-time hours, more earning opportunities with parties, merchandise sales, further training and career progression. Working with Hartbeeps is the best job in the world! Have you got what it takes?
- A genuine love of working with babies and children
- A fun, outgoing and upbeat personality
- A good singing voice
- Reliability, dedication and commitment
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to think on your feet and improvise when necessary
- Car and full driving license
- Space to store mats, props and audio equipment
- Having your own children is a huge bonus but not essential. You will need your own sound system and be responsible for the kit and consumables required for the classes.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and you want to do something really different to your average 9-5, get in touch! Tell us which area you’re interested in and why you want to work with Hartbeeps.
NB: As a contractor you’ll be self-employed so must make your own tax and NI contributions – you are also not entitled to paid annual leave, sick pay or other statutory employment benefits unless agreed in advance with your Franchise owner.